1. P. Chandler, M. Pachter, K. Nygard, Swaroop Darbha, “Cooperative control for target classification,” Cooperative Control and Optimization, Kluwer 2000.
2. Saikrishna Yadlapalli, Swaroop Darbha and K. R. Rajagopal, “Information flow and its relation to the stability of digitally controlled motion of vehicles in a rigid formation,” Vol. 588 of Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, pp. 351-368, Springer, April 2007.
3. Sivakumar Rathinam, Raja Sengupta and Swaroop Darbha, “Resource allocation algorithms for multiple vehicles,”Vol. 588 of Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, pp. 255-268, Springer, April 2007.
4. M. Pachter, P. R. Chandler and Swaroop Darbha, “Optimal control of an ATR Module Equipped MAV/Human Operator team,” Cooperative Control, Edwin Elgar Publishers, Eds. Pardalos, Murphey, Grundel and Prokopyev, 2007.
5. Meir Pachter, Swaroop Darbha and Phillip Chandler, “Optimal Sequential Inspections with loitering,” Advances in Cooperative Control and Optimization, Editors: Michael Hirsch, Don Grundel, Rob Murphey and Panos Pardalos, Springer Lecture Notes, 2007.
6. Saikrishna Yadlapalli, Waqar Malik, Sivakumar Rathinam and Swaroop Darbha, “A Lagrangian-based algorithm for a combinatorial motion planning problem,” Advances in Cooperative Control and Optimization, Editors: Michael Hirsch,
Don Grundel, Rob Murphey and Panos Pardalos, Springer Lecture Notes, 2007.
7. W. A. Malik, S. Rajagopal, S. Darbha and K. R. Rajagopal, “Maximizing the algebraic connectivity of a graph subject to a constraint on the maximum number of edges,” invited book chapter in honor of Professor A. V. Balakrishnan, Cambridge University Press, June 2011.
8. W. A. Malik, S. Darbha and S. P. Bhattacharyya, “Synthesis fo Fixed Structure Controllers for Discrete-time Systems,” Numerical Linear Algebra in Signals, Systems and Control, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, eds: P. Van Dooren et. al., Vol. 80, pp. 367-385, 2011. 8 of 29
9. H. Nagarajan, S. Rathinam, S. Darbha and K. R. Rajagopal, “Algorithms for Finding Diameter-constrained Graphs with Maximum Algebraic Connectivity,” Dynamics of Information Systems: Mathematical Foundations, eds. Panos Pardalos
and Alexy Sorokin, pp. 121-136, 2012.
10. K. Krishnamoorthy, M. Park, S. Darbha, M. Pachter and P. Chandler, “Approximate Dynamic Programming Applied to UAV Perimeter Patrol,” Recent Advances in Research on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Lecture Notes in Control and
Information Sciences, Vol. 444, pp. 119-146, 2013.